- Graphic work for Mukkulan Puuhapirtti, a residents' association
- Mukkulan Puuhapirtti. Logo, house style, brochure
- Valtteri Kaivoniitty
- Marketing services for Valtteri Kaivoniitty. Responsive website, cover artwork, press images, videos.
- Rockbot – customer service and course selector chatbot design for e-learning company: www.rockway.fi
- NatureGate – invitation to partnership video
- NatureGate presentation-video, design and production.
- Pepe Willberg – Tällä Kadulla
- Music video directing, filming and editing for a Finnish legend, Pepe Willberg.
- 500+ refreshed icons for easy species identification.
- Norkko pollen information
- Graphic guidance, logotype and sample layouts for a modern pollen infomation service. University of Turku - Aerobiology Unit.
- Logo update
- New version of the NatureGate logo.
- Elosäätiö - Cooks in Forest
- Short documentary shooting, editing and graphic design. Finnish food promotion foundation.
- Maisemia – Landscapes
- Maisemia – Landscapes: Dvd authoring, package design.
- Prakt Ltd.
- Product and exhibition photography for a graphic design agency Prakt Ltd.
- Prepress of small and large format images
- Some prepress work examples
- Personal project: screenprinting
- Personal project: fridge magnets
- Graphic design
- Photo / videography, post production
- Website things (html, css)
- Service / concept design
- Short / long form writing
Need design for screen or print?
Helping hand with media production?
Tell me about your project:
I'm a father, a spouse, a helpful design fellow with some introvertish twist! Based in Helsinki, originally from the Southern Ostrobothnia, Western Finland.
I've delivered projects as a designer and a web dev, worked as video editor in national news and so on. Mainly, though, I have helped people to learn about nature, making the topic more human friendly in companies I have worked at.
I have a constant desire to learn new things. Lately, I've been interested in topics like the future of work, well-being issues – and chatbots, to mention few!
I trust mainly learning by doing, reading, asking... But, there is always room for some formal education too. That's why I'm currently on my way to Master’s degree in design . The curriculum contains service design, design management and city planning themes.
My earlier studies involve communications from two different perspective. The latest degree is Bachelor of Culture and Arts in Graphic Design from Institute of Design and Fine Arts, Lahti. The first one, Further Qualification in Audiovisual Communication gave me video and audio production knowledge, with story telling and journalism principles.
As a last ‘secret’: Music has always been very important for me. It has given me valuable life lessons, from the very young age: Back in the days our under-aged team of friends first started taking care of rehearsal spaces musicians. Then, couple years later we were arranging gigs for well-known names in the Finnish rock-industry. Worth to mention because since those days I've respected the diy-, startup-ish, hands-on way doing things. Back then it was just called punk!