- Graphic work for Mukkulan Puuhapirtti, a residents' association
- Mukkulan Puuhapirtti. Logo, house style, brochure
- Valtteri Kaivoniitty
- Marketing services for Valtteri Kaivoniitty. Responsive website, cover artwork, press images, videos.
- Rockbot – customer service and course selector chatbot design for e-learning company: www.rockway.fi
- NatureGate – invitation to partnership video
- NatureGate presentation-video, design and production.
- Pepe Willberg – Tällä Kadulla
- Music video directing, filming and editing for a Finnish legend, Pepe Willberg.
- 500+ refreshed icons for easy species identification.
- Norkko pollen information
- Graphic guidance, logotype and sample layouts for a modern pollen infomation service. University of Turku - Aerobiology Unit.
- Logo update
- New version of the NatureGate logo.
- Elosäätiö - Cooks in Forest
- Short documentary shooting, editing and graphic design. Finnish food promotion foundation.
- Maisemia – Landscapes
- Maisemia – Landscapes: Dvd authoring, package design.
- Prakt Ltd.
- Product and exhibition photography for a graphic design agency Prakt Ltd.
- Prepress of small and large format images
- Some prepress work examples
- Personal project: screenprinting
- Personal project: fridge magnets
I'm a helpful design fellow with some introvertish twist. Based in Helsinki, Finland, originally from the Southern Ostrobothnia, Western Finland.
I've delivered projects as a designer and a web dev, worked as video editor and helped lot's of people to learn and find out things about nature, in companies I have worked for.
As a person, I have a constant desire to learn new things. Lately, I've been interested in topics like the future of work, well-being issues – and low-code, no-code products, just to mention few!
All projects related to music have always a special place in my heart. Music has given me valuable life lessons starting from very young age: Back in the days our under-aged team of friends took care of rehearsal spaces for musicians. Couple of years later we're arranging gigs for well-known names in the industry.
Since those days I've respected the diy-, startup-ish, hands-on way doing things. Of course, back then it was just called punk!
- Master’s degree in design
Metropolia University of Applied Sciences Helsinki
- Bachelor of Culture and Arts in Graphic Design
Institute of Design and Fine Arts, Lahti
- Further Qualification in Audiovisual Communication
Apprenticeship, studies at Radio and Television Institute, YLE, Helsinki